October 3, 2011

Google + and Pinterest

I am so upset because I lost most of my blog pics while adjusting my photo settings on this new "google+" whatever it is. Ughh! I am so furious. I have to go through my computer to try and match up pics with blog posts I've posted in the past. Which is going to be difficult because I have deleted so many photo's and old documents to make room on my computer.

I guess I should get posting, since my blog has thinned out so much. So I'll leave you with this picture of my mason jar soap dispenser and q-tip, cotton ball holder. I love this idea, I had to make it it after I saw it on Pinterest (you can follow me by clicking on the link). Love the site by the way.


Happy Pinning.















7 comments:

  1. That's too bad..it's so hard to lose all your stuff. Not a fun thing..wishing you luck..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. A Votive candle holder is what they used..

      Delete
  3. Where did you get the soap pump & how is it attached?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. http://www.apartmenttherapy.com/how-to-turn-a-mason-jar-into-a-109086

      I found this web site that shows how to do it. I hope it helps.

      Delete

J'aime Commentaires